“Economy for the Common Good: a sustainable economic model geared towards social cohesion”
Posted on October 12, 2015 by Diego Isabel | Past Event
The Economy for the Common Good: a Pathway to an Ethical Common Market
10th December 2015 (10h00-13h00)
European Parliament ASP-3G2
Hosted by Ramón Jáuregui Atondo & Sven Giegold
On the 19th of February 2015, the European Economic and Social Committee decided to draw up an own-initiative opinion on the Economy for the Common Good (ECG), which was adopted on September 17th by 144 votes to 13 with 11 abstentions.
After achieving this relevant milestone and in order to tackle the goal of a European Ethical Common Market, a series of events are being organised to spread the knowledge on the ECG and foster its implementation.
For this purpose, it is our pleasure to invite you to the following event:
European Parliament, December 10th, 2015
10:00 Welcome and Introduction
Transition: from CSR to the Economy for the Common Good.
Ramón Jauregui – MEP Progressive Alliance of Socialists and Democrats
10:15 First Roundtable
The Economy for the Common Good: a Pathway to an Ethical Common Market.
Chaired by Ramón Jauregui
• Christian Felber Founder of The Economy for the Common Good
• Sven Giegold MEP The Greens – European Free Alliance
• Carlos Trías European Economic and Social Committee
11:15 Second Roundtable
Practical implementation of the Economy for the Common Good.
Chaired by Diego Isabel La Moneda – Global Hub for the Common Good
• Rafael Climent Economic advisor of the Valencia regional Government
• Francisco Álvarez DG Economy, Entrepreneurship and Cooperatives of the Valencia regional Government
• Marcos Eguiguren Executive Director Global Alliance for Banking on Values
• Teresa Karayel ECG Pioneer. Representative of the Citizens Foundation Palatinade (“Bürgerstiftung Pfalz”)
12:30 Closing speech.
Pedro Ortún, DG Grow Senior Adviser, European Commission